The Arts and Science alumni blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 2 seconds. If not, please visit
http://blogs.nyu.edu/as/alumni/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 23, 2008

NYU Family Picnic


I hope you had a wonderful weekend! I was delighted to see that this blog was mentioned on Ted Demopoulos' blog, Blogging For Business. I would like to start incorporating guest bloggers (alumni, faculty, students). If you would like to contribute please contact me.

I encourage you to come out and join students and alumni on Sunday, August 24, 2008 from 8:00am to 5:00pm for the NYU Family Picnic presented by the Recent Alumni Network.


Help the newest members of the NYU community move-in with fellow recent alumni and enjoy the NYU Family Picnic on Gould Plaza for a snack or a light meal and networking with students, faculty and fellow alumni!

For more information please contact Andrea Polci at andrea.polci@nyu.edu.

No comments: